Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rain and a 10k


It’s been raining a ton here and I hate it. A little rain is fun and exciting but after a while it just gets kind of depressing. Ever since we did the 5k in the rain a couple of weeks ago Hershey has decided he wants nothing to do with this weather. He’d rather stay inside and be lazy and only go outside when absolutely necessary (aka potty breaks).


I do have a 10k coming up though. Tomorrow I’m going to be running the Bolder Boulder. I do this race almost every year and love it every time! The atmosphere of the race is great, so many spectators cheering you on and keeping you motivated. Last year I did my first marathon only a week before the race. I thought it was crazy to do a 10k so soon after but I ended up getting a PR that day so I think it actually helped. This year I’m hoping to get a PR again but I’ve been kind of lazy with training so we’ll just have to wait and see how it goes. I’ll try my best to take lots of pictures during, before and after the race.
I have a whiteboard hanging in my living room and this is a little doodle I did when I was bored. Can you tell who/what it is? I guess I kinda gave it away...

Have an amazing rest of your day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment