Monday, May 11, 2015

Exploring Buddy and Random Stuff

One of the awesome things about having a dog is that you have an exploring buddy. If I didn’t have Hershey, I wouldn’t be motivated to go explore new trails because I’d be afraid to go alone. It’s so fun just taking an hour or two with him to go for a walk, not caring where we are going, but knowing that we will have fun. This past week we explored this trail not too far from our apartment. It was really cool, there was no one on it and Hershey and I had fun walking on a path we don’t take much. That is until Hershey found a dead snake and thought that it smelled so amazing that he wanted to roll in it. Thankfully I caught him before he delighted in that pleasure. Rolling in dead things is something I will never understand about dogs.

The path looked amazing on our way back. Can you tell it rained that day?

This was Hershey after he found the dead snake, proud of his discovery, but upset that he had to be put back on leash because of it.

Some other random things that I thought would be fun to share;

An awesome snack paired with an awesome show, the best way to end the night. (Can you guess the show?)

I finished the bag and Hershey finished the crumbs. We make a good team.

Fetch, you’re doing it wrong Hershey. 


Have an amazing Monday. Go for a run, walk the dog, do anything that makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment