Sunday, May 3, 2015

Canine Classic 5k

Last Sunday Hershey and I ran the Canine Classic 5k. It was pouring out when we got there and it kept raining throughout the race but we still had a fun. I didn't get the time I was hoping for but with all the rain and mud on the course I was happy to even break 30 minutes. We ended up with a time of 28:01.4. Not even close to my best 5k time but I still got first in my age group (there were only 12 people in my age group) I guess most people my age don’t want to run a 5k in the rain on a Sunday morning.

Hershey wasn't too sure about a race in the rain. We waited in the car before the race started. 

We left right after the race and went over to my parents place and ate waffles and Hershey passed out on the couch.

I wish I could say more about this race but to be honest, I don’t remember that much of it. Most of the race I was just thinking about how much I wanted to be done.  The course would have been great if it hadn't been for the mud. Here’s to better weather next year.

Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment