Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Unofficial Snow Day

This morning I woke up in a bad mood because my whole family got a day off because of snow except me.  I got in my car to leave for work, backed out of the driveway and got stuck right away in the snow. So I decided if it only took one second for me to get suck I wasn’t going to brave the 20 minute drive to work.  I’m a wimp when it comes to driving in the snow so I called in to work and said I would most likely be staying home today. Therefore, I’m calling today an unofficial snow day.


Whenever I have a day off because of snow (official or not) I take the pup for a long walk in it. He has a blast running in the snow; it’s so fun to watch. The snow was so deep it was a workout just walking through it. We should have run in it! Talk about good 50k training. 


Less than a week until training starts! I can’t wait. I’m getting in all the sweets I can this week (but in moderation of course :-P) because I’m really going to miss them when I start training. 

I’m really looking forward to more of the below picture.  I love it when I actually tire him out; a tired Hershey is a happy Hershey. 

Have a great rest of your day.  Anyone else have a snow day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment