Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dog Supplies

It was finally cold enough for Hershey to try out his new hoodie the other day. It’s sad how I get more excited buying him new things then I do buying myself things. Just part of being a crazy dog owner I guess.

Another dog related thing. I’ve just recently started making more dog supplies for Hershey. About a year ago I made him a dog bed. I love the design, it’s made like a pillow so it was super easy and then I made a cover to go over it. So to clean it, all I have to do it wash the cover. The old cover was falling apart a little bit so I decided to make two new covers for the winter. The bottoms of the covers (or pillow cases as I call them) have overlapping pieces so there is no need for any Velcro or zippers to hold the case together. I’ve found that this is much easier when it comes to washing and taking the covers off.
Here’s one of the covers, I think Hershey likes it. J

I also made him a new collar. He’s stylin’ now.

I decided to start making more of his supplies because I just wasn’t finding what I wanted for the price I wanted. Either I didn’t like the look or design or I really liked the design but it was crazy expensive. Making his things allows me to make it how I want with the design I want and an added bonus is that no one else has those things because they are custom made by me.

And a random picture…I found this the other day when I was going through old pictures. I have no idea what he was doing. 

Sorry about the crazy amount of Hershey pictures in this post. I kind of love him ;-P

Have a great Tuesday. Look for a new page to my blog on Thursday!



1 comment: